Swap till you drop!
Do you want to expand/renew/supplement your summer wardrobe in a cozy and sustainable way? Welcome to this clothing exchange organized by Sandra Damoiseaux.
On this Sunday we exchange no longer worn treasures for other items that no longer come off the hanger somewhere, during a fun clothing exchange at D’O Studio Gallery in Cadier en Keer.
On this day we work with 2 time slots.
Time slot 1: from 12:00 noon – 2:00 pm
Time slot 2: from 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
There is room for 20 enthusiastic ladies each time.
In anticipation of the clothing exchange, here are some guidelines that can help you clean out your wardrobe:
- Our exchange will take place on 5/26, the season of spring and summer items. We are happy to accept winter items for the next exchange.
- The clothing brought in must be washed, ironed and free of defects or odors.
- We strive for sustainability, so we prefer sustainable brands. Fast fashion from H&M, Primark etc. are not our preference.
- Bring in items that you would like to wear and that are no more than 2 seasons old.
- Clothing, shoes, belts, jewelry and bags are very welcome. Underwear, bikinis, socks and tights can be left at home.
- You may submit a minimum of 5 items and a maximum of 10 items. You can then take an equal number of new items home with you.
- Deliver your items in a sturdy bag, labeled with your name. You will receive this bag back after the exchange, together with your exchanged treasures.
- We assess the items for quality and wearability. We also think it is important that the items meet the current fashion trend. Of course, good quality vintage items are also welcome.
- If an item is not taken, you will receive this item back in your returned bag.
- We will donate items that we have accepted, but which are not exchanged, to charity. Consider, for example, Dress for Succes or the Clothing Bank.
- To maintain an overview, it is not possible to bring in clothing during the clothing exchange.
- We would like to receive your input at the following times:
Wednesday 22 -5 from 9am and 12pm
Thursday 5/23 from 7:00 PM and 9:00 PM
Friday 5/24 from 7:00 PM and 9:00 PM
- We ask for a contribution of €15 for participation in the clothing exchange. Besides pleasant ladies, coffee | tea | water and a tasty snack ready for you. And of course the most beautiful fashion that completes the exchange.