Fashion & Art come together in this fun event. Sustainable designers and artists would like to welcome you!
Handmade, sustainable, natural materials, new luxury….
All participants in the FASHION – ART ROOM have now been announced!
* Sandra Damoiseaux, many people remember the famous clothing exchange events of secondhand happiness… For this event she brings clothing from the beautiful fashion brand AVDW Antwerp, this is a sustainable Belgian clothing label that is produced from sustainable and exclusive materials. Each item is unique and handmade in Belgium and Italy.
During the Fashion & Art Room you can get acquainted with AVDW Antwerp and of course try it on to your heart’s content.
Sandra also brings the Beauty & Lifestyle products from Color & Spice
* Madrista is present with beautiful handmade woolen items! Madrista is now a household name in Limburg, the Netherlands and far beyond.
We are proud to present her to you as a participant in our Fashion & Art Room.
* Dorieke Schreurs shows her handmade prints, colored with local natural pigments, these pigments are also used in her natural soaps based on organic olive oil.
* Miriam Meertens is present with her beautiful ceramics, unique vases, art objects actually. She also shows her work as a goldsmith.
* By popular request, Thur Mourmans is present again with his delicious delicacies 😉😋
* Also beautiful Fairtrade wicker bags and binga baskets