Combining creativity with research, nature and science; Dorieke Schreurs, founder and owner of D’O is specialized in natural colour pigments and thinking and working within circular systems. The focus on sustainability and cradle-to-cradle processes means that her work is becoming more and more intertwined with other disciplines in the creative industry and beyond.
With her knowledge and out-of-the-box approach she is able to elevate you/ your work and/or your company, help you express identity trough materiality and colour, create a whole new narrative, or adapt to a more sustainable product or business. Working (and growing) together creates the perfect circumstances for innovation and change. Let’s connect!
- Architect Erol Oztan; ReSource House and ReUse Materials, research into the reuse and colour possibilities of residual materials from the construction industry.
- CNME Maastricht; development Couleur Locale project.
- Inter / Alter interior architects; support material research, use of natural color pigments.
- Ekkehart B.V. ; research and development of new biobased material design products & the local color identity for the Maastricht area.
- Vita Talalay / Radium Foam; support research natural colours and execution design exhibition stand.